Karbank Real Estate Company - Friday, June 24, 2011
CLICK HERE for the June 2011 interview in which Steven Karbank shares his thoughts on client relations, current market conditions, developing for the long term, and Kansas City, MO’s toxic, self-defeating incentive policies.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Lenders are getting tough these days...
- How to Destroy the Tax Base and Drive Away Development
- There's no place like...the Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts
- From Good To Great - 908 West 25th Street
- On the Meaning of NNN Leases
- Landlord Quality
- Think Tank...
- Happy Fourth Of July
- "Lessons Learned: Going the Distance" - Steven Karbank in KC Business
- Wrong Number, Wrong Agent, Wrong Property Manager…
Brokerage Issues The Real Estate Market Financing Real Estate Development and Investment Karbank on Real Estate